quarta-feira, 17 de março de 2010

Emissão de 17 de Março de 2010

1ª Hora
01 - Celine Dion - All by myself
02 - Eurythmics - There must be na angel
03 - Jessica Simpson - A Public Affair
.
04 - Belle Chase Hotel - Sunset boulevard
.
05 - Coolio - Gangsta´s paradise
06 - Culture Club - Karma Chameleon
07 - Jennifer Brown - Tuesday afternoon
08 - The Corrs - Radio
09 -Jason Donovan - Sealed with a kiss
Belle Chase Hotel - Sunset boulevard
.
2ª Hora
01 - Ban - Os dias atlanticos
02 - David Fonseca - The 80´s
03 - EZ Special - My Explanation
.
04 - Marilyn Manson - I don´t like the drugs but the drugs like me
.
05 - Evanescence - Bring me to life
06 - INXS - By my side
07 - Green Day - wake up when the september ends
08- Bruce Springsteen - The rising
09 - Guano Apes - Living in a lie
10 - Ké - Strange World

Marilyn Manson - I don´t like the drugs but the drugs like me

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário